Store your boat at the Long Level Marina all Summer
long starting in April and ending in October. We have Summer Boat
Storage locations which include Outside, Inside, and Mooring boat
storage options. With over 400 dry storage customers and over 60
mooring customers, you will find that the Long Level Marina is the
Premier Boat Storage location on the Susquehanna River and west shore of
Lake Clarke in Wrightsville, PA.
Call us at (717) 252-1589 to check for Summer Storage availability and to reserve a spot now!
Need Winter Boat Storage? Click here to see our Winter Options Now!
April 15 – October 15 2018
- Open Every Day M-F 9 AM – Sunset and Saturday/Sunday 8 AM- Sunset
- Storage rates are for the entire six months of the Summer Season.
- Any and all storage balances are due April 1st 2018.
- Boats are not eligible for in/out service prior to payment in full.
- Discounts are available when paying in full. See below.
- All watercraft must carry a minimum of liability and casualty insurance.
- All terms and conditions of our Boat Space Rental Agreement will apply.
- Storage rates are subject to increase due to unforeseen circumstances (i.e. insurance
and utilities increases.)
storage charges in full and you will NOT be assessed any increase. We
may have to apply a surcharge if there is an unexpected extreme increase
in diesel fuel costs.
- Call today and ask to have a Boat Space Rental Agreement sent your way!
- Credit cards will be subject to a 2% charge.
- Debit cards will be accepted in conjunction with discount rates at no additional
charge. You must be present to use a debit card.
- All open accounts must be up to date prior to acceptance of any Summer Storage reservations.
- Ramp time is strictly enforced. Customers must be in our mooring area no later
than the ramp time to be pulled out of the water. A SURCHARGE SHALL BE ASSESSED
IF ANY CUSTOMER IS NOT IN OUR MOORING AREA AT RAMP TIME AND REQUIRES
- All storage spots include in and out service using our New Holland Tractors
- Lots 1/2/3/4: $50/foot
- The boat length is based on the length as indicated on the owner’s registration card.
- Rate includes shuttle service to and from your boat during operating hours.
- Customer must provide anchor and tackle
- Mooring customers are responsible for safety lines to their boats.
- $800.00 plus $10/foot over 24 ft.
Inside Locked Storage:
- All spots include in and out service using our New Holland Tractors.
- Buildings C and D $1,850 up 32' overall. Buildings A and B $1500 up to 25' overall
- Inside storage overall length is measured from propeller to trailer hitch.
*Pay Storage in full no later than February 28, 2018 and deduct 5% from the storage rate
Boat Space Rental Agreement Conditions
will retain the right to designate storage space. Every effort will be
made to assign Tenant the storage space of his/her choice; however, the
rights of other Tenants and the Landlord’s business judgement will also
be relevant factors in the assignment of storage space.
- Landlord may refuse to rent space to any person for any reason allowed by law.
- All boat space rent will be payable at the start of each season unless other terms are agreed to by Landlord.
agrees not to sell, transfer, assign or permit the use of his/her
assigned space without the express written consent of the Landlord.
Tenant desires to store a boat other than the craft referenced on the
reverse side of this Agreement he or she must obtain the permission of
Landlord and pay any additional charges.
- Only those persons
specified on the reverse side of this Agreement will be permitted to
operate the boat in the marina. Landlord will not be held liable should
someone other than those listed on the Agreement operate the craft
without the Tenant’s permission.
- Tenant agrees not to hold
Landlord liable for any loss caused by any delay in launching, winter
storage, transporting or commissioning caused by weather or any other
event beyond the control of Landlord.
- Landlord does not
guarantee that electrical service will be continuous. Tenant will not
use the marina’s electrical outlets to operate power tools, equipment,
machinery, etc. unless permission has been given by Landlord.
- Uses of any open flame device, toxic chemicals or any other hazardous equipment or supplies in the docking area are prohibited.
will use the docks and attached facilities for reasonable and typical
boating activities. Tenant will keep the dock area clear of all gear,
tackle, and other obstructions. Tenant agrees not to dispose of waste or
trash (including treated or untreated sewage from heads or holding
tanks) in the harbor or docking area. Tenant will not cause damage to
the docking facility through excessive wear and tear, create any
unnecessary disturbance or nuisance, or store rubbish on the docking
- Tenant may work on his/her boat in the marina as long
as such work does not interfere with the rights of other Tenants or the
operation of the marina. If Tenant wishes to have someone other than
himself or an employee of Landlord work on his boat on the marina
property, prior written approval must be obtained from Landlord. Such
approval will be granted only if Landlord’s service department cannot
perform the required repairs to the boat and /or the outside serviceman
can deliver to Landlord evidence of a standard certificate of workmen’s
compensation and liability insurance coverage.
- No person,
without the express written consent of the Landlord, may engage in any
type of commercial activity on the marina property or docks. Commercial
activity includes, but not limited to, selling or demonstrating for sale
boats or other property, performing repairs or services for such a fee
charged, or carrying passengers for hire.
- If Tenant violates any
of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement or those posted
in the marina facilities, Landlord will have the option of terminating
this Agreement upon 10 days written notice to Tenant. Tenant must remove
his/her boat from the marina prior to the end of the 10-day period.
will have statutory maritime liens (state and federal) upon the boat,
motor and attached equipment to secure any and all services and
materials supplied to Tenant by Landlord during the term of this
Agreement. This Agreement will be construed and governed by the laws of
the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Tenant will not remove his/her
boat from the rented storage space until all charges secured by the
liens described in item 14 have been paid in full.
- Tenant agrees
to reimburse Landlord for reasonable attorney fees and costs relating
to a suit or other collection efforts by Landlord against Tenant to
collect any amounts due under this Agreement or any amounts due and
secured by the liens described in item 14 of this Agreement.
Tenant fails to remove in a timely manner his/her boat and equipment
from the rented boat space at the termination of this Agreement,
Landlord will have the option of:
- Automatically renew storage agreement from season to season at the Landlord’s prevailing rate, or
- Charging Tenant daily rent on a pro rata basis for the space occupied, or
- Taking possession of the boat and equipment and locking it to the space occupied, or
- Moving the boat and equipment to another location, or
- Pursuing any other remedy available under law.
Tenant agrees to have the watercraft covered by a full marine insurance
package (hull coverage as well as indemnity and liability coverage.)
Tenant agrees to release and discharge Landlord from any and all
responsibility or liability for injury (including death), loss, or
damage to persons or property in connection with Landlord’s facility or
marina. This release and discharge will cover without limitation any
loss or damage resulting from Landlord’s employees parking or hauling
Tenant’s boat, vandalism, theft, fire, hail, high/low water, wind,
collision, ice, rain or any other act of God.
- If Tenant fails to
make his/her storage space rental payment, Landlord may use either of
the remedies set forth in item 17. If Landlord chooses the remedy in
item 17. (d.) Landlord may rent the space to another Tenant.
will deliver to Landlord duplicates of all keys required to access and
operate his/her boat. Landlord will enter Tenant’s boat only for
periodic inspection or in the event of emergency.
- In an
emergency situation, Landlord will be permitted to move Tenant’s
unattended boat to a safer location if possible. Landlord will not be
required to provide this service. In the event such service is provided,
Tenant will be billed at Landlord’s prevailing rates for the service
rendered. Tenant will be required to pay all costs incurred by Landlord
on Tenant’s behalf. Tenant will indemnify and hold Landlord safe and
harmless from any and all liability, injury, loss or damage caused by or
resulting to Tenant’s boat due to an emergency situation.
trespassing on the marina boat storage areas except for boat storage
clients, family and invited guests. The boat storage area is not open to
the public. Tenant is responsible for the conduct of his/her guests.
All persons using the marina facilities must conform to reasonable
standards of conduct and behavior, in order that all may enjoy the
facilities. Violation of federal, state or local laws or regulations,
failure to comply with marina rules, disorderly conduct, intoxication,
the use of foul or abusive language, and like behavior will be cause for
immediate dismissal of the offender and cancellation of this Agreement.
- During summer season hours, one hour after sunset, Lots 2, 3, & 4 are OFF LIMITS to everyone.
- NOBODY is to remove their boat from location without notifying the marina management first.
jacks are required on all watercraft stored on trailers. Watercraft and
trailers must be maintained in a safe and seaworthy condition.
parking is in the designated areas only. In the event it is necessary
to move a car or trailer in the absence of the owner, the cost of such
service will be charged to the Tenant. No vehicles are allowed on
lakefront ramp during operating hours. Storage clients only are
permitted on lakefront ramp after marina operating hours. NO private
vehicles are permitted inside any buildings.
- Have your boat
ready for launch BEFORE notifying water traffic control for pick up and
launch. If you are going in the water before we open or coming out after
we close, you MUST notify marina management. We will put your boat
and/or trailer in Lot 1 for you.
- Gas dock usage is limited to
fueling your boat or holding tank pump out during operating hours. No
boat will be permitted to fuel until the engine and all other machinery
is down. During our busy time, limit all dock usage to 15 minutes. Do
not linger on docks until after marina operating hours.
and non-swimmers MUST BE SUPERVISED AROUND DOCKS AND THE RIVERFRONT AT
ALL TIMES. Boat owners are responsible for seeing that children and
non-swimmers wear personal flotation devices at all times when on or
around the docks.
- No refueling of boats is permitted inside any building.
Long Level Marina provides premium level Summer Boat Storage solutions
for boat owners in Wrightsville, York, Lancaster, Columbia, and the
surrounding areas in York and Lancaster counties. Store your boat on
the water’s edge with instant access to Lake Clarke and the Susquehanna
River during the active Summer months with a premium boat storage
provider which specializes in taking care of your boat in a professional
manner. Enjoy the peace of mind which comes with knowing your boat is
being taken care of by people who care about your boat as much as you