2019 Yamaha YP40T
Construction Site Ready Pumping Power
Can pump up to 449 gallons per minute and handle solids up to 1‑1/16 inch.
- The YP40T uses a 357cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. It has a powerful pump, pumping up to 449 gal/min (26,940 gal/hr) through a four-inch port.
- Delivers a 89-foot total head, with a 26-foot suction head.
- Can handle solids up to 1-1/16" (27 mm).
- Outstanding Seal Durability - Newly adopted Japanese-made silicone carbide (SIC) seal - has better durability compared to conventional carbon ceramic seals.
- Durable Pump - Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- 4-inch Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- Dewatering applications: — Use for these types of Dewatering applications: job site excavations, utility vaults, motocross tracks, mining sites, lakes and ponds, and barge holds
- Cast iron cylinder lining: — Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation.
- Powerful pump: — Pumps up to 449 gal/min (26,940 gallons per hour). Use for moving massive amounts of water
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low: — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time and enhances long term durability
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark: — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation
- Auto decompression: — Automatically “opens" exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (T.C.I.): — Provides clean, efficient spark that ensures fast, easy starting. Low maintenance, reliable operation
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating: — The YP40T meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB
- Pump Type: Self-priming, Centrifugal
- Suction Port: 4 in.
- Discharge Port: 4 in.
- Discharge Capacity: 449 gal / min
- Self Priming Time: 200 secs / 26.25 ft
- Total Head Lift: 89 ft
- Suction Head Lift: 26 ft
- Solids Handling (Max): 1 1/16 in.
- Engine: MZ360 OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline
- Fuel Capacity: 1.61 gal
- Starting Method: Recoil Starter
- Dry Weight: 174 lb.
- L x W x H: 30.1 x 21.4 x 24.6 in.
- Limited Warranty: 3 years
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- MZ360 OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Pump Style
- Self-priming, Centrifugal
- Discharge Capacity
- 449 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 4 in.
- Suction Diameter
- 4 in.
- Head Lift
- 89 ft.
- Suction Head Lift
- 26 ft.
- 174 lb.