2019 Yamaha YP20G
Need To Move Some Water?
A cast iron volute and impeller means this pump is durable and reliable while pumping up to 169 gallons per minute.
- The YP20G uses a 171cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. Pumps up to 169 gal/min (10,140 gal/hr) through a two-inch port.
- Delivers a 88-foot total head, with a 26-foot suction head.
- Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace, and they reduce abrasion for long pump life.
- Cast iron cylinder lining: — Has optimal heat dissipation
- OHV engine: — Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low: — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark: — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation
- Auto-decompression: — Automatically “opens" exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting
- EPA Emission Engine Durability Rating: — The YP20G meets the strictest environmental standards; EPA and CARB
- Factory Warranty: — Covers the entire waterpump for defects in parts and workmanship for three (3) years when the waterpump is used for non commmercial, industrial or rental use. When the waterpump is used for commercial, industrial or rental use, Yamaha covers the waterpump for two (2) years
- Type: Self-priming, Centrifugal
- Caliber: 2 in.
- Maximum Capacity: 169 gal / min
- Total Head: 88.7 ft
- Suction Head: 26 ft
- Delivery Head: 62 ft
- Self-Priming Time: 120 sec / 16 ft
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- L x W x H: 15.6 x 20.4 x 19.3 in.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.19 gal
- Dry Weight: 64 lb.
- Warranty: 3 Years
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Discharge Capacity
- 169 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 2 in.
- Head Lift
- 88.7 ft.
- Suction Head Lift
- 26 ft.
- 64 lb.