2018 Yamaha YP30T
Construction Site Ready Pumping Power
Can pump up to 356 gallons per minute and handle solids up to 1-1/16 inch.
- Pump Type: Self-priming, Centrifugal
- Suction Port: 3 in
- Discharge Port: 3 in
- Discharge Capacity: 356 gal / min
- Self Priming Time: 100 sec / 26.25 ft
- Total Head Lift: 79 ft
- Suction Head Lift: 26 ft
- Solids Handling (Max): 1 1/16 in (27mm)
- Engine: MZ 300 4-stroke, OHV, Forced air cooled
- Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline
- Fuel Capacity: 1.45 gal
- Starting Method: Recoil Starter
- Dry Weight: 138 lb
- L x W x H: 26.97 × 19.88 × 21.85 in
- Limited Warranty: 3 years
- The YP30T uses a 296cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines.
- Delivers a 79-foot total head, with a 26-foot suction head.
- Can handle solids up to 1 1/16" (27 mm).
- Durable Pump - Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Outstanding Seal Durability - Newly adopted Japanese-made silicone carbide (SIC) seal - has better durability compared to conventional carbon ceramic seals.
- 3-inch Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- DeWatering Applications - Use for these types of DeWatering applications: Job site excavations, Utility vaults, Motocross tracks, Mining sites, Lakes and ponds and Barge holds.
- Powerful Pump - Pumps up to 356 gal/min (21,360 gal/hr). Use for moving massive amounts of water.
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Cast iron cylinder lining has optimal heat dissipation.
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability.
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation.
- Auto-decompression — Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting.
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating — The YP30T meets the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB.
- Tool and Strainer Kit - Standard equipment.
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- MZ 300 4-stroke, OHV, Forced air cooled
- Pump Style
- Self-priming, Centrifugal
- Discharge Capacity
- 356 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 3 in.
- Suction Diameter
- 3 in.
- Head Lift
- Total: 79 ft.
- Suction Head Lift
- 26 ft.
- 26.97 x 19.88 x 21.85 in.
- 138 lb.