2018 Yamaha SP20ESM
Lightweight, Economical Submersible Pumping Power
2-Inch electrically-powered submersible pump can move 68 gallons per minute while only weighing 24 pounds.
- Pump Type: Dewatering Electric Submersible
- Discharge Size: 2 in.
- Discharge Style: Top or Side Discharge
- Voltage: 120
- Rated Current (Amp): 6.4
- Motor Output (hp): 1/2 hp
- Wattage Draw Start-up: 2000
- Running Wattage: 768
- Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
- Delivery Volume (GPM): 68.5
- Maximum Output (GPH): 4,110
- Maximum Discharge Head (ft): 33
- Float Switch: Optional Accessory
- Power Cord Length (ft): 20 ft.
- Net Weight (lbs.): 24
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in.: 8 in. x 8 in. x 13 in.
- Warranty: 2 yr limited
- Pumping Power: Efficient ½ HP Motor – Can pump up to 68 Gallons Per Minute or 4760 Gallons Per Hour for quick and easy dewatering.
- Durable Design: The SP20ESM Impeller and casing are manufactured from a blended rubber compound providing maximum wear resistance, up to three times over cast iron.
- Lightweight: Easy to transport - weighs only 24 pounds
- Water Discharge Capability: 2” Port Side discharge and Side/Top discharge – Allows for dewatering surfaces up to 2”. The SPESM model can be easily adjusted to discharge vertically or horizontally.
- Pump Seal Protection: Double mechanical seals run in an “oil” filled chamber of liquid paraffin to prevent damage from periods of dry running.
- Thermal Protection: Built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload, protecting the motor from overheating.
- Long Electrical Cord: 20 ft. Power cord is uni-body construction ensuring excellent water tightness and long reach.
- Longevity: Completely rebuildable - All parts are replaceable.
- Optional Accessories: Float Switch – Allows automatic operation.
- Construction site, excavations, well casings and general dewatering.
- Utilities, manhole and vault draining.
- Residential, draining of basements, crawl spaces and swimming pools.
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- 120V, 6.4A
- 1/2 hp
- Pump Style
- Dewatering Electric Submersible
- Discharge Capacity
- 68.5 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 2 in.
- Head Lift
- 33 ft.
- 8 in. x 8 in. x 13 in.
- 24 lb.