2017 Yamaha SP20ET
Lightweight, Economical Submersible Pumping Power
2-Inch electrically-powered submersible trash pump can move 79 gallons per minute and handle solids up to 5/8 inch weighing in at 33 pounds.
- Pump Type: Dewatering Electric Submersible Trash
- Discharge Size: 2 in.
- Discharge Style: Side discharge
- Voltage: 120
- Rated Current (Amp): 7
- Motor Output (hp): 1/2 hp
- Wattage Draw Start-up: 2000
- Running Wattage: 840
- Thermal Overload Protection: Yes
- Delivery Volume (GPM): 79.3
- Maximum Output (GPH): 4,760
- Maximum Discharge Head (ft): 33
- Float Switch: Optional Accessory
- Power Cord Length (ft): 20 ft.
- Net weight (lbs.): 33
- Dimensions (LxWxH) in.: 10 in. x 10 in. x 17 in.
- Warranty: 2yr / limited
- Pumping Power: Efficient ½ HP Motor – Can pump up to 79 Gallons Per Minute or 4760 Gallons Per Hour for quick and easy dewatering.
- Durable Design: The SP20ET is made with heavy duty cast iron design to handle heavy usage & tough Construction site applications.
- Lightweight: Easy to transport - weighs only 33 pounds
- Water Discharge Capability: 2” Port Side discharge – Allows for dewatering surfaces up to 2”.
- Pump Seal Protection: Double mechanical seals run in an “oil” filled chamber of liquid paraffin to prevent damage from periods of dry running.
- Thermal Protection: Built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload, protecting the motor from overheating.
- Long Electrical Cord: 20 ft. Power cord is uni-body construction ensuring excellent water tightness and long reach.
- Solids Handling: Trash pump model (SP20ET) can handle solids up to 5/8 “ including leaves and sewage.
- Easy Cleanout: Cleanout is fast and easy by means of three butterfly bolts.
- Longevity: Completely rebuildable - All parts are replaceable.
- Optional Accessories: Float Switch – Allows automatic operation.
- Complete drainage/dewatering of flat surfaces
- Rooftops, parking structures, parking lots
- Basements, crawl spaces
- Industrial and plant maintenance
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- 120V, 7A
- 1/2 hp
- Pump Style
- Dewatering Electric Submersible Trash
- Discharge Capacity
- 79.3 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 2 in.
- Head Lift
- 33 ft.
- 10 in. x 10 in. x 17 in.
- 33 lb.