2018 Yamaha YP30G
Long Level Marina
The YP30G uses a 171cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. Pumps up to 259 gal/min (15,540 gal/hr) through a three-inch port. Delivers up to 102 feet of total head, 26 feet of suction head. Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion for long pump life.
Need to Move Some Water?
A cast iron impeller and volute case means this pump is durable and reliable while moving up to 259 gallons per minute.
- Type: Self-priming, Centrifugal
- Caliber: 3 in
- Maximum Capacity: 259 gal / min
- Total Head: 101.7 ft
- Suction Head: 26 ft
- Delivery Head: 75 ft
- Self-Priming Time: 180 sec / 16 ft
- Engine: OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- L x W x H: 15.6 x 20.4 x 19.3 in
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.9 gal
- Dry Weight: 66.1 lb
- Warranty: 3 Years
- The YP30G uses a 171cc, OHV 4-stroke engine that is quieter, more powerful, and consumes less fuel than comparable engines. Pumps up to 259 gal/min (15,540 gal/hr) through a three-inch port.
- Delivers up to 102 feet of total head, 26 feet of suction head.
- Impeller and volute case are cast iron for greater strength and durability; and they withstand wear from grit, sand, silt, etc.
- Dependable carbon-ceramic mechanical seals are durable, easy to replace and they reduce abrasion for long pump life.
- Standard National Pipe Thread (NPT) fittings connect easily with the suction and discharge hoses.
- OHV engine — Improved efficiency, increased reliability, quieter operation
- Cast iron cylinder lining — Has optimal heat dissipation
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation
- Auto-decompression — Automatically “opens” exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating — The YP30G meets the strictest environmental standards; EPA and CARB
NOTES:Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.
- Engine Type
- OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
- Pump Style
- Self-priming, Centrifugal
- Discharge Capacity
- 259 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 3 in.
- Suction Diameter
- 3 in.
- Head Lift
- 75 ft.
- Suction Head Lift
- 26 ft.
- 15.6 x 20.4 x 19.3 in.
- 66.1 lb.